Vintage Torpado Pista Bike from the 1970s era
The frame is build on fully chromed steel tubing with Campagnolo dropouts and RGF bottom bracket shell. The chrome has a few surface spots, however it's overall in good condition, no dents or cracks.
The bike is equipped with finest Cinelli and Campagnolo parts. Why it features a Karel Mintjens decal we don't know.
Size: 55cm ct x 56cm cc
- Campagnolo Record pista crankset 165mm - 52t
- Campagnolo bottom bracket
- Campagnolo Record pista pedals with AFA toe clips and Colnago straps
- Cinelli 1A stem
- Cinelli handlebar double crest logo
- Campagnolo Record seatpost
- Pinarello seatpost binder bolt
- Cinelli Unicantor saddle
- Campagnolo Omega Strada Hardox tubular wheelset
- Campagnolo Record high flange pista hubs
Please note that the tubulars show their age and the rear doesn't hold pressure well anymore