We are proud to offer this exclusive vintage road bike build by legendary frame builder Oriello Tardozzi (Forlì) on a very rare Cicli Alpi frame (Faenza).
We got the bike from the first owner who ordered it in Oriello's workshop in 1981. He rode the bike for a few months, was drafted to military service and didn't use it ever since.
The bike is all original apart from new cables and tyres. Original paintwork is in mint condition. All parts are in full working order. The only flaw is a tiny dent on the right fork that you barely notice and a missing spoke on the rear wheel.
Size: 53,5cm x 54cm (c-c)
- Campagnolo 980 derailleur
- Nervar crankset 170mm - 52/42
- 3TTT Handlebar and stem
- Universal Super 68 brakes
- Balilla levers
- Campagnolo shifters
- Ofmega headset
- Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport seat post
- Ambrosio Extra clincher rims
- Gipiemme Dual Sprint pedals
- Selle Italia Condor saddle
- Legnano hubs
- Michelin Dynamic tyres in new like condition