Cicli Boschetti Road Racer from the 1990s era
The frame is build on Columbus Altec aluminium tubing and features a custom airbrush paint which represents the Appenines. The same model with similar paint job is exposed in Museo del Ghisallo.
The bike is in excellent condition. There's no dents or cracks and the paint is well preserved.
Size: 52cm c-t x 54cm c-c
- Campagnolo Record front/rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Record crankset 170-52/39
- Campagnolo Record brakes
- Campagnolo Record Ergopower shifting brake levers
- Campagnolo Record headset
- Cinelli Grammo titanium stem
- OMAS bottom bracket
- Boschetti pantographed Selle San Marco saddle
- FIR Aria wheelset with FIR hubs and 8s cassette
- 1st generation Sistem Bos pedals